To comply with the latest streaming requirements, we've recently updated our video player and it seems that your hardware may not support this, which is why you are seeing this error. Please ensure that your hardware set-up (including devices, cables, adapters and drivers) is HDCP 1.4 compliant. If you confirmed that HDCP 1.4 is supported, and you're still running into issues when streaming, here are a few things you can try:
- disconnect your monitor's cable and plug it back in
- reverse the cable's ends
- use a different input/output
- try using a different compliant cable
- check if there's an update available for your browser
- disable plug-ins and add-ons, close and reopen your browser
Should you find that your set-up does not meet the requirements, you may need to upgrade to newer cables/devices.
For additional help with your device, we suggest that you consult the documentation or customer support for the device you're using.