To fix the issue, simply log out and log back in again.
If you’ve still having any issues, email email@example.com and they’ll get to the bottom of it.
Sundance Now is available to watch on most Roku devices. Search for us in the Roku Channel Store, or click here.
After you download the channel, you will have two options for set-up:
1. If you already have a Sundance Now account, you can log in with your existing login info
2. If you don't have an account yet, add the channel and purchase a membership within the channel.
You will also be able to use your Sundance Now Roku account to watch on your phone and other supported devices via the Sundance Now app.
- Unplug the device from power for at least 2 minutes, then plug back in
- Delete and re-download the Sundance Now app
- Confirm that you’re still connected to your WiFi or Ethernet network
- Check your settings to make sure you have updated to the latest software version
If you are still experiencing trouble with the channel, send us a note through our support contact form letting us know which steps didn't work for you, as well as the following info listed here:
- Your specific device and model number
- Whether this issue concerns a specific title, and if so, which one
- If you are getting a specific error message
- If possible, include a photo or video of the issue you're experiencing