You can download the Sundance Now app for AppleTV (4th Gen or higher) by searching for us by name in the app store.
If you have an existing Sundance Now subscription, open the app and log in.
If you do not have an existing Sundance Now subscription, you can choose the option to purchase one from Apple. You have to enter your Apple ID before purchasing your subscription on an AppleTV.
After you successfully sign up, check your Apple ID email inbox for a confirmation. From there, you'll need to click the link in the email that takes you to a web page to set your password. Once you have your password set, you can use your login details anywhere Sundance Now is available to stream.
- Unplug the device from power for at least 2 minutes, then plug back in
- Delete and re-download the Sundance Now App
- Confirm that you are still connected to your WiFi or Ethernet network
- Check your settings to make sure you have updated to the latest software version
If you are still experiencing trouble with the channel, send us a note through our support contact form letting us know which steps didn't work for you (as well as the following info listed below):
- The specific device and model number
- Whether this issue concerns a specific title, and if so, which one
- If you are getting a specific error message
- If possible, include a photo or video of the issue you're experiencing