Our video player is adaptive and adjusts to your network connection to prevent buffering, so you may notice the video quality change while watching on a computer. If your internet network connection isn't strong enough to support a smooth playback experience, you might experience lower video quality or other issues with the player.
If you're experiencing any of these issues, please try the following:
- Run a speed test at speedtest.net. A download speed of at least 6Mbps is required.
- Reset your wireless router. Restarting your modem will often help with temporary connection issues.
- Close any programs that you aren’t currently using.
- Check other devices running on your network. If there are other people on your network at the same time using data-heavy functions like streaming video or downloading media, you will experience a slower connection.
- Move closer to your wireless router. The further away you are, the weaker the signal.
- To rule out issues with your router, try connecting to the internet via a hard-wire connection, instead of wireless.
If you are still experiencing trouble with the site, contact support through our support contact form and let us know what specifically didn’t work. We'll do our very best to get you back on track!